Thursday, January 27, 2011

Prototype for UI of SciAnim2

This is my prototype for UI of SciAnim2, I was doing my best to use Interface on my project.
This scene is called Streaking the bacteria, each scene will have a different animation.This specific image
is from scene four of the science animation two project. In this scene you would learn how to streak the
bacteria on a petri-Dish.The text would show you how.
  
Navigation
I used a simple navigation system as you can see it at the bottom right hand corner of this scene.
  • The first button would be the Back button, this button allows you to go back to a previous scene when clicked.
  • The next button would be the Play button, this button allows you to play the animation when clicked.
  • The final button would be the Forward button, this button allows you go forward to the next scene when clicked.
 For this design I tried to incorporate the following:
  • Organization -I used this because i wanted to keep everything in a specific place like my text on the right side my animation on the left my navigation on the bottom and my title on the top.
  • Simple Navigation- I used a simple navigation system so it would not be so complicated to get around.
Visibility -I used this because it would make it easier to read the text clearly  with out any struggle.

 








                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment